Updates and Coronavirus Response
Last updated March 11, 2022
Costco is firmly committed to helping protect the health and safety of our members and employees, and to serving our communities. We are closely monitoring the changing situation, and complying with Public Health guidance.
General Hours of Operation
- Costco Wholesale Warehouses:
- 9:00am - 8:30pm Monday to Friday
- 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday
- Costco gas stations in Canada close at 6:30pm on Sundays
Until April 17, 2022: Special Operating Hours for Members Ages 60 or Older/Priority Access for healthcare workers and first responders
- Effective August 23, 2021, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Costco will temporarily implement special operating hours for members who are 60 and older or who have a physical disability. Find a Costco location near you.
- Costco is temporarily allowing priority access to our warehouses for Costco members who are healthcare workers and first responders such as police officers, EMTs and firefighters. Healthcare workers (which include Pharmacists and all hospital employees with a hospital ID) and first responders who present a Costco membership card and official identification of their role, will be allowed to move to the front of any line to enter the warehouse.
As of April 18, 2022: Return to General Hours of Operation
- As of April 18, 2022, Costco will no longer be offering special shopping hours for members ages 60 or older, healthcare workers and first responders. For information on warehouse, visit Locations.
- For members who do not wish to shop during regular shopping hours: Please visit Costco.ca for more information on available delivery options.
Updated Face Mask Policy
- Costco locations will follow the face mask regulations of the applicable province and local jurisdictions. In communities where COVID-19 transmission is high or substantial, per current public health guidance, Costco strongly recommends that all members and guests wear face masks inside our locations.
- Costco has implemented limits on certain items to help ensure more members are able to purchase merchandise they want and need. Our buyers and suppliers are working hard to maintain inventory on high-demand merchandise, as well as everyday favourites.
Costco Travel Information
- Costco members seeking information or updates can visit https://www.costcotravel.ca/ for more information.
Health Canada Recommendations
- Costco is following Health Canada recommendations to keep locations sanitized. We ask our members to social distance by giving at least 2 metres of space between each person, and to cover all coughs and sneezes with an elbow.
- Visit the Health Canada website for more information.